Vapemenu has upgraded all of its systems to give you even more features! You will need to do the following two things:
• Vapemenu is upgrading to a new server to give you more powers and features, including allowing you to automatically add new brands and flavors from our catalog of over 36,000 flavors using your account! No more heavy lifting. You will also be able to manage your own license keys without contacting our technical support team.
• Your current tablets still work, but you cannot change your menu until you reinstall a new version of Vapemenu and use the new login link. All your data is safe and waiting for you at the new login link, where you can successfully log in right now.
Are you using the special edition of the Vapemenu App?
If so, please do NOT install any updates and contact us at 310-295-2233.
• Vapemenu moved to new servers to give you better service and features. Your menu information is safe and waiting for you on the new server! You need to reinstall the newest version of Vapemenu so your tablets can connect to our new servers, and then you will be able to use the new login link and change or add to your menu.
• To check your app version, go to the home screen of the app and press the Vapemenu logo. If it's version 4.0, it's old and the below steps are needed. If it's version 5.0, it's connected to the new system. Click Here to see where to check your version.
• That's it! Your device is now updated and ready to accept any menu changes you make using the new login link. You will not need to do these steps for future updates to Vapemenu.
Vapemenu is upgrading its systems. This means you will need to reinstall the new release of the app onto your devices, and use the new login link to change and add content to your menu.
This upgrade will give you many new features including the ability to create and manage your own license keys without contacting customer service, cloning your account into a new account so you can have unique menus at different locations, and using our catalog of over 36,000 flavors. You will no longer have to write your own descriptions, hunt down brand logos and flavor images, or assign flavors to ingredients. The catalog will take care of all of that for you! You can also tweak the catalog content after adding.
Yes, all your data is safe and waiting for you on the new system, and you can use the new login link right now
Your menus will continue to work as normal, but you will not be able to change any content. You can log in using the new login link and manage your account right now, but your tablets will not know about your changes until you follow the instructions at the top of the page to reinstall the newest version of Vapemenu. After upgrading your Vapemenu apps, all changes become instant once again, and you will not have to do the steps again for future updates.
Yes, but not right away. Your current menus are still working for now so you can upgrade your devices without being in a rush. Eventually though, they will stop working and you will need to upgrade the app. It could be anywhere from July 1 to August 1 that the old Vapemenu app will stop working.
No, you only need to do this once, because after you are on the new system, we can provide all future improvements automatically. After you reinstall the new version of Vapemenu, all future versions will happen automatically or by pushing the "update" button on the Google Play store. Also, for all future updates, you will not need to manually use fresh license keys, the keys will just automatically work.
On the home screen of the app, press the Vapemenu logo to see the version. If the version is 5.0, it's updated, and if it's not 5.0, it needs to be uninstalled and updated.
Try to update your devices on your own, but if you need additional help, you can contact the team at 310.295.2233 and we will be happy to assist you!
2018 © Vapemenu Inc, All rights reserved by Vapemenu